Pray Aviation will not sell, rent or trade any personal information you provide online.
Pray Aviation will use your email address to respond to inquiries sent by you to us and to periodically send you news and information about pilot training and Pray Aviation, if you agree. Your personal information is maintained in a secure database and not shared with any outside parties. we provide the following information describing what information we collect from site visitors and how that information is used:
- Personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information is collected only on a voluntary basis, at the option of the Web site user. For example, you may choose to provide your name, address or telephone number in the “Contact Us” section of our Web site.
- FERPA. Personally identifiable information for enrolled students is protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (“FERPA”) administered by the U.S. Department of Education. Additional information on FERPA is available here.
- Use of information. Non-personally identifiable information is used to help us improve our site by enabling us to discover and address the needs of our site visitors. This includes making our Web site accessible to the variety of Web browsers and operating systems used to access our site. Personal information collected through the site by means of your voluntary submission, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address and other contact information, is used for the purpose of responding to your requests for information about Pray Aviation products and services or to contact you about future products and services. Pray Aviation does not share personal information with third parties, apart from release of “directory information” as described in the University’s FERPA policy or certain authorized vendors bound by confidentiality agreements with Pray Aviation who must utilize the information to perform necessary duties (such as credit card authorization, federal student aid processing and textbook ordering). “Directory information” disclosures include verifying enrollment for employment or credit application purposes.
Pray Aviation may from time-to-time disclose personal information to third parties without your consent for any of the following reasons:
- To comply with law, regulation or court order
- To cooperate with government investigations
- To help prevent fraud
- To enforce policy or protect property of Pray Aviation
Pray Aviation’s websites and other online presences such as social media channels may use “Cookies.” Cookies enables us to offer personalized experiences on our sites, tell us which parts of our websites people have visited, help us measure the effectiveness of ads and web searches, and give us insights into user behavior so we can improve our communications and what we offer.
If you want to disable Cookies in the Safari web browser, go to Preferences and then to the Privacy pane and choose to block cookies. On your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, go to Settings, then Safari, and then to the Cookies section.
If you want to disable cookies in the Chrome web browser, go to Menu, and then to Settings, click on Site Settings, and tap on Cookies. Tap the slider to turn Cookies off.
If you want to disable Cookies in the Firefox web browser, go to the Menu button, and choose Options/Preferences, select the Privacy panel. Set Firefox will to: Use custom settings for history. Uncheck Accept cookies from sites to disable cookies. Close the about:prefrences pages.
For other browsers, check with your provider to find out how to disable cookies.
The cookies used on our websites have been categorized based on the guidelines found in the ICC UK Cookie guide. We use the following categories on our websites and other online services:
Category 1 — Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential to enable you to browse around our websites and use their features. Without these cookies, the website will not function as it was designed to.
Category 2 — Performance Cookies
These cookies collect information about how you use our websites — for instance, which pages you go to most. This data may be used to help optimize our websites and make them easier for you to navigate. These cookies are also used to let our other sites know if you came to one of our websites following our links. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Category 3 — Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow our websites to remember choices you make while browsing. For instance, we may store your geographic location in a cookie to ensure that we show you our website localized for your area. We may also remember preferences such as text size, fonts, and other customizable site elements. They may also be used to keep track of what pages or videos have been viewed to avoid repetition. The information these cookies collect will not personally identify you, and they cannot track your browsing activity on non-Pray Aviation websites.